We endeavour to process your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Information we collect
In the context of our activities, we process your personal data for various purposes:
Evant management (legitimate interest, i.e. the freedom of association)
- Management of conference, training or webinar participants (contractual necessity) (explicit consent)
- Identification data Financial data (payment details)
- Limited health data (e.g. allergies and dietary restrictions)
Membership management (legitimate interest, i.e. the freedom of association)
- Identification data
- Personal characteristics (e.g. gender)
- Financial data
- Education, trainings and affiliation
Compliance with our legal obligations (legal obligation)
- Identification data
- Financial data (payment details)
The personal data may be collected directly from you, through our website or from third parties, such as your employer or public websites (e.g. LinkedIn, social media, …).
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain computer information through the interaction of your web browser with our website. Such information is usually considered non-personal information. We also collect the following information:
Our website uses “cookies”, see the Cookies Policy.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you linked to our website, if any, and the name of the website to which you are redirected when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, the name of your Internet website provider, the type of web browser you use, the type of mobile device you use and your computer’s operating system. We use all this information, if at all, only to analyze the browsing behavior of our users in order to improve our website.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
The retention period of your personal data is limited to:
- Management of conference participants: 5 years after the end of the year of participation;
- Supplier management: 10 years after the end of the supplier relationship;
- Member management: 5 years after the end of the membership;
- Compliance with our legal obligations: retention in accordance with the legal retention periods.
We may share your personal data under certain circumstances to a limited number of recipients:
- We share your personal information with banks, insurance companies and other partners in order to make or receive payments;
- We share your personal data with government departments in the context of legal obligations;
- We share your personal data (name, email) with trainers;
- We can possibly call on a number of technical processors, such as e.g. hosting of website and files, provided the implementation of the necessary processing agreements;
- We share your data with assistance organizations in the context of specific assistance, accidents, breaches or emergencies;
- We publish photographic and visual material relating to PRIDE to our website, making it accessible to third parties.
- We share your data with our professional advisors and lawyers.
- We share limited identification and contact data of PRIDE members with PRIDE members or on the Website (consent)
We do not transfer personal data outside the Europe. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We have implemented an adequate system of protection of your personal data. Nevertheless, no security system can guaranty 100% of security. We strive to continuously improve the safety of our system. You also have an important role to play in the security of your personal data, e.g. by keeping your account details, if any, confidential and ensuring its adequate security.
Updates: We reserve the right to update this privacy statement from time to time. In that case, we will notify you by e-mail.